Monday, June 2, 2008

Exciting opportunities!

My plans for summer keep changing a little bit at a time as new opportunities keep arising! I thought this would be a good time to update you all on my upcoming adventures. On June 5th (only 3 more days!!!) I get to leave for Edinburgh, Scotland to meet my Slovene friend Anja. We are going to the Frenzy concert (like Creationfest) which is an all day Christian concert featuring bands like Chris Tomlin, Phil Wickham, Delirious? David Crowder Band, and a whole lot of other bands from around the United Kingdom. To find out more about the concert you can check out http://www.frenzyfrenzy.com/. After the concert, Anja and I will spend a couple days exploring Edinburgh before making our way down to London, England with a few stops in between. We will leave the UK on June 16th and fly to Slovenia. I will stay at Anja's house until the Cornerstone team arrives.
As many of you know, the Cornerstone team will be teaching English at junior high camp this year instead of high school camp. While I was very excited to meet some new friends, I admit that a part of me was a little disappointed to realize that I would not get to see my high school friends from the last two years of summer camps. The Woodards, however, were a little shorthanded this year for HS camp and Shauna Kopra, Chris Jeffries, and myself were recently asked to stay for an additional week to help out. I cannot tell you how excited we all are! I will now return home on July 17, 2008. I will start posting regularly to this blog starting June 6, 2008 (except for the time when I am at summer camps since I will have no internet access). So post me a comment and keep me updated about life back home! Love you all, T

1 Comments:

Blogger Shauna Kopra said...

Taylor!! You are just about to take off as the beginning of a very exciting trip! I am so excited for you and I know you'll have an amazing time. Take plenty of pictures for me, get me something Scottish and British while you're at it :) and have so much fun! I can't wait to see you..18 days!!
Love you!
Shauna

June 5, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home