Thursday, December 4, 2008

Apology to all my Faithful Blog Readers

Hey guys. So sorry about the lack of communication. The internet at Bodenseehof has been having a lot of trouble. I have been using it only for an email now and then with my parents and even that was 100 times more difficult than normal. Several of the students here have Mac IBooks and it severely messes up the internet system. We think we have the problem under control now so I am back to communicating with you. I will have some long overdue updates and pictures soon to come.
Also, here are some more pics of the group that went to Florence. I meant to put these up a long time ago:

Me with my girls: Jessica and Mandee

Our super fun group: Jason, Jake, Ellen, Janina, Susannah, Me, Mandee, Katie, Simon, Isaac, Melissa, Andrew, Laura, Zach, Collin, David, Jessica

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

TC GIRL!!!! you time sounds amazing!!! i have definitely been praying for you as i have read many of your requets throught the prayer email thing that we get through cornerstone! Sounds like God is really moving through you!! Keep beeing a light girl!! and i look forward to reading more about your adventures :)!!!!

JW ;)

December 14, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home