Tuesday, November 4, 2008
About Me

- Name: TC
- Location: Globe Trekker, USA, Europe, Asia, and Beyond:
I graduated from high school on June 1, 2008. My parents gave me an awesome grad trip to the United Kingdom which was where I met up with my Slovene friend Anja. Over the course of two weeks, the two of us girls traveled from Edinburgh, Scotland all the way down to Dover, England (one of the most beautiful places in the world). It was another unbelievably amazing trip to add to my list. Then from the UK, I traveled directly to Slovenia to work for a 3rd consecutive year at English camps: this year I had the exciting opportunity to work with both the junior high AND high school camps. And all of the students were so amazing! I've been home for a few months now but already I am itching to go again. Currently, I am attending Bodenseehof Bible School in Friedrichshafen, Germany. I will spend spring school at Capernwray Hall in England. As for the future, I have a spot saved at Washington & Lee University in Virginia for the fall of 2009. So what do I want to be when I grow up? A travel writer sounds about right...haha. But who knows what's in store. For now I'm perfectly content to explore the world.
Previous Posts
- Thanksgiving Dinner!!!
- Trick or Treat
- Friolzheim English Camp
- Winter is Coming/Things that Go Bump in the Night
- Photoshoot with Mandee!!!
- Neuschwanstein Castle and Sumer Rodel Bahn
- Party in Room 124!
- Oh Florence...
- Life at the Bode
- Wandering...the Bodensee
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home