
One of the best stops on our trip! Anja and I again took a bus tour of the city which was fabulous. This city is exactly what I pictured England to look like with beautiful stone buildings and houses and wonderful flower gardens. Our Bed and Breakfast is also wonderful...our room is fantastic and our hosts are so cute. Thanks for all the wonderful comments from everyone! I miss you Jaime, Shauna, Nancy, Mom and Dad! Wish you were here!
4 Comments:
Love to follow your adventures on your posts. I can hardly wait to see your photos although I am not too anxious to pay for them as I am sure you have taken a bizillion. I am in awe of the Lord's plan to put you two together to share in this experience. I am pleased beyond words. Love to you both. Keep posting. Mom
Hello! :)
Looks like you girls are having lots of fun! I can only wish I could be somewhere else right now instead of being stuck in my room studying.
I'll see you two really soon :)
Say hey to Anja! :)
I'm a little upset that I'm not missed too. It hurts.. Inside...
Chris
Darn, I didn't know you had already left. But at least you are having fun
-Craig (wounded horse)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home