Wednesday, July 9, 2008
I just wanted to thank you all one more time for reading my blog and leaving me comments. Also, I'm loving all the emails I keep getting as well. It is really cool to feel so much support over here. Shout out to the Harding family, Beasley family, Edmonson family, Ludeman family, Bassitt family, and especially my family. In the meantime, Shauna and I have been having so much fun with Kathy (she is on the right in the picture). This morning we went out for coffee with missionary Sarah Hunnicutt at a cute little cafe called Brioni. I love that downtown Kranj is only a ten minute walking distance from where we are staying! It has been good to have some relaxing and encouraging hang out time. Last night, Shaua and I hit several coffee/drink bars (no friends, not alcholic drinks. Just Fanta and Iced coffee lol). Our Slovene friends Nika and Tjasa work at a coffee bar called Terasa - a fancy way of saying terrace - so we stopped by to give them some business. Nika was so sweet, she bought our drinks for us. The Slovenes are so generous. This afternoon, we will be hanging out with our Slovene friends at the pool in Kranj and I am excited for that. Thanks again for all the prayer. Even though this is technically "down time" it is very important towards building relationships with the students. Ok, I need to change for the pool, T


4 Comments:
Beautiful picture of Shauna and Kathy. I can hardly wait to see Slovenia. I sure hope that God has that in mind for us next year when you finish school in Capenwray. If not I will just enjoy Slovenia through your pictures. Please give a hug to Anja, Matic, Zan, Tjasa and Nika for me. Missing your presense here but know you are where you are supposed to be. Loving you....Mom
We are checking out your blog here at the office. The Christians here are really excited about what is happening over there. We love the pictures. It is so wonderful to serve a loving God! Keep up the good work.
Missing you...
Dad
Hey Chip:
Greetings from Sandpoint, ID! (I love that we can be anywhere and still check in on you and what you're up to.) I'm praying that God will use your downtime to prepare you for what's ahead in Vienna. But I want you to continue to have loads of fun too. :)
Laura
Oh T Walton! Look at all the fun you're having. I'm so jealous!! I'm glad that you have a blog so I can see what you all are up to. I can't wait to hear all about it in person when you get home!! You are all in my prayers. Tell everybody a big Hi from me and tell Shauna that I love her!! Oh and I love you too. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home