Tuesday, June 24, 2008
About Me

- Name: TC
- Location: Globe Trekker, USA, Europe, Asia, and Beyond:
I graduated from high school on June 1, 2008. My parents gave me an awesome grad trip to the United Kingdom which was where I met up with my Slovene friend Anja. Over the course of two weeks, the two of us girls traveled from Edinburgh, Scotland all the way down to Dover, England (one of the most beautiful places in the world). It was another unbelievably amazing trip to add to my list. Then from the UK, I traveled directly to Slovenia to work for a 3rd consecutive year at English camps: this year I had the exciting opportunity to work with both the junior high AND high school camps. And all of the students were so amazing! I've been home for a few months now but already I am itching to go again. Currently, I am attending Bodenseehof Bible School in Friedrichshafen, Germany. I will spend spring school at Capernwray Hall in England. As for the future, I have a spot saved at Washington & Lee University in Virginia for the fall of 2009. So what do I want to be when I grow up? A travel writer sounds about right...haha. But who knows what's in store. For now I'm perfectly content to explore the world.
Previous Posts
- Hanging out, being lazy
- Meeting at Joel and Amy's House
- They'll never hire me as a Slovene Chef
- Could you translate that for me?
- All I can say in Slovene is...hello!
- I thought the shuttle was supposed to pick us up a...
- Excuse me, which way to London Bridge?
- London Schmondon: Do you want to take the tube to ...
- The White Cliffs of Dover
- Oxford, England
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home