Friday, November 14, 2008
In a way, this has been the theme of this last week of lectures given by Rob Whittaker (a staff member at Capernwray Hall in England). As we studied the life of Abraham, Rob pointed out a lot of truths about Christian living that I had never noticed before. He talked a lot about second chances, mistakes, forgiveness, and finding and following God's plans for our lives. But the phrase, "How like Jesus, how unlike religious people," really got me thinking. How many times, do Christians act holier than thou, and refuse to give grace and mercy to others? How many times do we reject those whom Jesus came to save? Just something to think about...


1 Comments:
Taylor,
Thank you for passing on these messages and your learnings. This message is often overlooked and forgotten. Being raised in a religious Christian home, I found it to be a real thinker! It can change your life. I am so glad you are there!! Did I say that before! Love ya, Dianne
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home