Friday, November 14, 2008
One more thing...two nights ago, I walked into my room during free time with nothing to do. I noticed my roommate Katie's camera lying on the shelf next to her bed. So what did I do? Well I filmed a talk show on it starring myself...I had no idea that this would start a revolution. A couple of the guys heard about it, and now they "borrow" people's cameras for me, I film an episode of my show, and then we return it with a sticky note saying that an elf has broken into the room and left a present on the camera. This has started the phrase called "You have been elfed." To think that we are in college....yeah so anyway this is a major secret that I have just let you in on...if you tell anyone, we may have to kill you. That's all.


1 Comments:
I'm not afraid of you! Theres an Ocean in between us! But I do like saying I know something you dont know... hhhmm.. the choices.. Things arent as Diabolical around here without you...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home