
Mmmm. I am enjoying my last little bit of lazy time at Anja's house before camp begins and life becomes wonderfully crazy. The team arrives tomorrow, actually exactly 24 hours from now. I am so excited to see them. We will meet at Joel and Amy's house for lunch and then we will head straight to Lake Bled for team training (if you want to know what Lake Bled looks like, see the picture at the very bottom of my blog. It's pretty amazing). Wednesday and Thursday will be spent working the kinks out of teaching strategies, games, night programs etc. Then Friday, the students arrive and we PARTY!!! I may or may not be able to find internet access, so this may be one of my last updates for a while. In the meantime, I added some new features to my blog: video clips from the amazing Frenzy concert that Anja and I went to in Scotland a few weeks ago, links to some other Slovenia peeps blogs, and a few other nifty things. So check it out. Thanks for the support, T
2 Comments:
Hi Taylor, So that we can pray for each camp, what are the exact dates of junior high camp and high school camp? Do you know yet which Slovene students will be helping you with high school camp? The team is almost there! We will be praying. MAKE A DIFFERENCE .....
Love, Mom
um yeah...about the dates. I'm not even really sure what the date is today haha. So all I know is that team training is Wednesday-Thursday. Friday students arrive. Then it is probably about 5 or 6 days. High school starts the 10th I think....And student helpers are Anja, Žan, Matic, and Tjaša.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home