Saturday, July 12, 2008

Today was a very good day

So today Shauna and I saw Tadeja...need I say more. For those of you who don't know, Tadeja is one of my most awesome Slovene friends. We hung out at a cafe in Kranj for hours. It was so great. I actually don't have much time right now to talk because it is 10:16pm and I have to get up to leave for Vienna at 5:30am. Yuck. So now I need to go pack and repaint my toenails. Yup. Alright, I'll actually be seeing all of you really soon....a gift and a curse. I can't wait to be home and see my friends and family, but I really will be sad to leave here...oh well, I still have four more awesome days. See y'all soon, T

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have your priorities in the right place. Painting your toe nails before camp is right up there at the top of my list too. Have a wonderful camp. Listen well and encourage. Make a difference Bug. I am really looking forward to seeing you soon. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mom

July 12, 2008 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger rdnaharding said...

I love 2 hear of your travels & the personal encounters you r having! way 2 go! I also read a lovely article about u in the PC Reals & classmate josh young (it did make me feel a bit old since i graduated with his mom!). have a swell trip home, we miss your smile! rob

July 15, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home