I arrived at Bodenseehof yesterday after almost a whole day of travel. I have been busy ever since and it has been awesome. I have had some time to unpack and rest up as well as the orientation program. I am in a room of four girls and my three roomies are all really great. Today, some of us had the chance to go to Meersburg (pictured) - a nearby town that boasts the oldest castle in Germany. The town was very classic European and it was fun to grab a couple of girls and take off wandering around the city. Exploring has never been a challenge for me. I am really excited about the people that are here and the opportunities that we have coming up. I will definitely keep you all informed as the year progresses. Thanks for all the prayers. I can tell this is going to be an incredible year. I am loving it here already.
4 Comments:
Hi bug. We have been at Black Butte since Friday night. I have been carrying around my cell phone hoping for a phone call but it never rang. We are at the Jackman's now for creative dinner which includes Becky and Rian. We will have a wedding shower for them later in the evening. We had a great time at Black Butte. Great weather. We went in to Sisters on Saturday. You wouldn't believe the Sisters' coffee house that we always gone to. It is huge. A beautiful pine log building with a huge rock fireplace and wonderful comfy cushy chairs. Lots of outside seating too. You would love it. Last night we all went to the meadow in the pitch dark laid out on blankets and watched the spectacular sky with all of the bizillion of stars in the sky. God is incredible............We can hardly wait to talk with you and hear your voice and hear all about what is happening so far. We are missing you and love you so very much. Tootaloo, Momp
I miss my girl. I want to talk to my kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs MOM
Hi Taylor,
Hope you are having really great classes and instructors and classmates and room-mates and meals and weather and ...
We are having fun and of course are still busy, (going a 100 mph)but we still find lots of opportunities to miss you.
Write and call soon.
Love Dad
Hey Taylor:
The Edmonsons are checking in on you (all the way from DC this week--what better place to be when the economy is on the brink of collapse, right?)
We're glad to hear that everything is going well, but you really should call your mother, you know.
I was pleasantly surprised that you have time to gallavant (did I spell that right?) all over the Austrian countryside; I was under the impression that you were supposed to be hard at work studying. If travel is one of your courses, sign me up!
Auf Wiedersehen Kartoffelen Madchen (sorry I don't know "Chip" in German),
Laura
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home