
First off, sorry that there have not been more posts, but there have been lots of internet and posting problems here on the computers at school. It's been super frustrating for all of us. Life overall though has been awesome. Last weekend, we went hiking in the snowy Swiss alps. It was like a winter wonderland. When we got to the top, we drank hot cocoa in a little chalet...yeah that was pretty darn awesome. Some of you have asked for a typical schedule at school: 7:30 am - breakfast, 8-9am - work duties, 9-12:30pm - lectures, 12:30 - lunch, 1-5:45 free time/outreach meetings (if you are on an outreach team), 5:45 dinner, 7:15 lectures, 9pm free time, 11pm lights out. Saturday and Sunday are a little different. Travel weekend comes up on November 6-9 and some of us from the Bode are planning a little trip to Florence, Italy...not too shabby. We are kind of betting that this all will work out...there is still lots to figure out but I am super excited. More details to come as I find more out. Hope you all are doing well.
3 Comments:
Taylor,
I was thinking all those years ago at Capernwray, Hall, all the communication that was possible was letter writing and then receiving the letters was so exciting. You are trying to deal with a whole different lot more communication here! Love hearing about your happenings and your blog. Sounds like you are enjoying all. i still have my notes from the lectures and found some of the best teaching there. Duane and I are taking the Airstream and Dusty of course and going camping this weekend with some others from church. We are going up the gorge to Maryhill. Should be fun!
Love ya, Dianne
Dianne, Good to hear from you. Hope you and Duane have a fun trip.
Taylor,
I am so excited that you are having such a good time. I am even more excited about the fact that you are going to get a year of Bible and some German lesson as a bonus. Hope the camera cord arrives soon. Can you borrow one? (Our new camera uses the same cord). We are anxious to see some pictures. Your pics from the UK were great! Love ya.
You go Girl!
Dad <><
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home