
The wonderful fruit markets. Chef Eric told us that the best fruit is INSIDE, not outside the market. You must go in the store in order to buy the choicest fruit. You will also pay much higher prices however.

Monmatre: This area of Paris is a bit touristy, but the color, the activity, and all the artists made it a fun place for Dad and me to spend the afternoon while waiting for mom to finish up with her cooking class.

The Sacre Coeur: a famous church which sits atop the hill in Monmatre.

Wandering the streets. It was so picturesque.
3 Comments:
Haha Vonn and Dianne, I beat you both to this blog! Great pics TC! Post more. I love that you remember the details. I need your help to identify some the pictures we took.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Dad
Happy New Year Taylor!
How did your DAD beat me to your blog!! Love your pictures and got to see some of your parents last night. Sounded like SO much fun and looks and sounds like your experiences continue!!
Duane and I kept your parents awake until about 9:15 and then the jet lag started setting in--also they both worked yesterday! It was so much fun to hear about the trip and I'm sure there is much more to hear about. Love your blog!!! Dianne
Wow Taylor your mom and dad are sure lucky to have such a good tour guide.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home