Sunday, March 8, 2009

19 days

It just hit me that I will see you all in 19 days! I am super excited....and I have been gone for 6 MONTHS!!! That is such a long time. Where did it all go. I have had (and am still having) an amazing time in Germany. But I will be excited to come back to Portland and have chai lattes, Mexican food, more than one type of salad dressing, etc. haha. See you all soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Taylor,
Ithink just maybe your mom and dad have a new mexican food place to show you and it's close to home.I know six months seems like a long time but as busy a young lady as you are the time fly's by.Enjoy those last few day's and have a safe trip home.

CU Soon Ken

March 8, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ken beat me to the blog. We just got back from dancing at the Eagles. Great live music and great friends. We will have to take you when you get home. Dad and Ken can spin you around the floor. Looking forward to your homecoming. Got lots of places to go, lots of shows to see, lots of food to eat and lots of people to meet. We shall have a fun, fun, fun time.............Counting the days....Loving you tons and tons. Enjoy your last three weeks in Germany. Invite lots of your friends to come and see us and MAKE A DIFFERENCE..... MOM

March 8, 2009 at 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taylor, only 19 days! Guess I better get out the biscotti recipe and get to baking! We will be leaving just as you get home, but will see you when we get back and can hardly wait! Your mom said to look at the new Capernwray pictures on the web site and it was so much fun to see the kitchen remodeling and I could see the room where I lived during Spring School! Learn lots and enjoy the rest of your Winter School and studies. Hope some of your friends come to the NW--I'm sure they will! Love ya, Dianne

March 8, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home