Ever since I stepped off the plane and into Slovenia, I have been wonderfully busy. I have gone ice skating, snow skiing, bowling, spent New Year's watching fireworks in the square, gotten coffee and food with lots of friends. It has been so great.
At the bowling alley...it is difficult to take a group picture with this many teenagers. We all get majorly distracted haha.
I have also been able to have some great conversations with my Slovene friends. I went to coffee with Tadeja (I stayed with her the second summer I came to Slovenia), and tomorrow morning I will be staying with my friend Anja (we travelled the UK together this last summer. I have been having a great stay here, and as much as I LOVE Bible school, it will be hard to leave. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season: here is a picture taken just a 5 minute walk away from where I am staying. (I stole this and the picture above off of Kathy Codanti's computer...hopefully she won't be too upset but her pictures are better than mine haha).
1 Comments:
WOW! What a beautiful place. So much beauty and yet a people without a heart for God. I am so grateful that the missionaries are there and that you have been able to be a part of bringing the love of God to these people. What a blessing it is to see how God keeps making it possible for you to go back to deepen your relationships with all of your Slovene friends and make it possible for you to continue to let them see the love of God through you. Continue to enjoy your time there. It comforts my heart to know you are where God wants you to be making a difference for His kingdom. Blessings and oooooooodles of love. Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home