Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Doctor's office

I had thought I would stay out of the doctor's office in Germany...but unfortunately no. I have an extremely inflamed nerve between two of my ribs which is causing a lot of pain. I had my first appointment with the doctor last week. It was good I went in because I guess if this is left untreated, I could end up with pneumonia or all sorts of other fun diseases. He gave me some medicine and although I am better I am still not fully healed. I have not been sleeping very well, so this morning I decided to sleep through breakfast. When I got out of bed, I saw breakfast and the crossword puzzle and Jumble waiting on the desk in my room...my roomies know me so well and take such good care of me haha. I go back to the doctor tomorrow afternoon so hopefully we can clear this up soon. Mom and dad: I'll send you the bill haha, T

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Taylor, So sorry you are not feeling well. Good you got it looked at. What great roomies you have! Take care! Love ya, Dianne

February 25, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home