Saturday, January 31, 2009

Coming Home!!!

For those of you who don't know yet, I will be coming home for my 3 week spring break: March 28-April 17th. I will then head back to finish school in England. I am actually pretty excited to come home. I love Germany, but there are some things I am starting to miss...strange things: Chai lattes, Mexican food, the ocean, the smell of coffee (coffee does not exist here...well at least coffee like we think of), apple/blue cheese/sweet onion omeletes, hazlenut french toast, and that nice musty smell after it rains (there is no good rain smell here). So yes, it will be nice to come back for a little bit....although I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THE UK!!! And I am still enjoying my time with all my great friends here...So anyway, I will see you all soon, T

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

@4th street awaits you

Ken

February 1, 2009 at 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taylor Bug! How exciting to get to see you earlier than expected! Know you are learning lots and will have tons to share. I remember Easter time being the time I most missed home--There is something about that time of year. What are you studying now? Keep in touch! Love ya, Dianne

February 1, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home