Thursday, February 12, 2009
Hey everyone!
Sorry it has been awhile. I have been super busy, although there is not much new going on. I am still tutoring both at the school and with the neighbor girl Viola. Both are going well. Lectures are good as usual: we've had Derek Burnside (from England) on the Holy Spirit and Principal Peter Reid on the Gospel of John. Today is the first day of our 4day travel weekend for the second semester (last semester I went to Florence, Italy). I have decided to stay at Bodenseehof (actually half the student body is staying in order to save $) and take day trips from the school. Switzerland is just across the lake, and there are so many places in Germany to see. I have also talked with another girl about seeing Leichtenstein which is also very close, although we may save that for another Saturday. So for the next four days, I will be touring the nearby area. I'll post pics as soon as we get some!
Talk to you all later, T


1 Comments:
Taylor, My vote is for Switzerland! Look forward to the pictures. Love ya, Dianne
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home