Tuesday, January 6, 2009

At Anja's house

Hey everyone! I will be staying at Anja Orehek's house for the last four days of my vacation. My time at Kathy's passed by so quickly. I really had a great time with her and hopefully helped her out a little with the move by assisting in some cleaning, bringing boxes up from the basement etc. I will still be pretty active meeting with students while I am at Anja's. Also, I am helping her with her application to Hillsong Worship College in Australia! I have definitely applied to many a college, so hopefully I can pass on some of that knowledge to Anja haha. We are having a great time here, T

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bug, Give Anja a hug for me. I am excited she is applying to Hillsong. I will put that in my prayers. I know that is a big dream for her. Have a fantastic time and keep up the wonderful outreach to the students. Make a Difference. Love Mom

January 7, 2009 at 7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taylor, These memories are so great and will last you a lifetime!! How exciting to get to see all these friends and help Anja apply for Hillsong! Isn't it amazing how God works!! Continue to learn more and be available to all His plans even when you don't know it!!! Love ya. Dianne

January 7, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home