Friday, January 23, 2009

Feeling Better

I am alive and feeling so much better today...most of the rest of the school does not feel the same. Dr. Luby has had to be called in many times. Apparently my mother has given me enough common sense to diagnose many of my patients with the common cold...although most like to make it sound more dramatic than it seems. I prescribe things like sleep, hot tea, soup, and lots of handwashing. So far everyone I've treated seems to be doing fine. Like I said, I make a lot of tea, but that is OK. ;) The only bad case I have been called in on so far is when one of the girls came down with the stomach flu. Don't worry mom, I have been staying far away. The closest I got was to quickly open the door to her room and chuck a bottle of Sprite in the direction of her bed. After that she was on her own haha. Just wanted to let you all know that I am doing fine now. =D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our Special Little Dr. Luby!!!
Those friends don't know how lucky they are to have you there!!! Always so much fun to read your blog, Taylor. I just got a Christmas letter from Mrs. Thomas today and it brings back such special memories! I did not know there is now a Capernwray in Romania. I guess just starting. Love ya, Dianne

PS Did I beat your Mom to your blog:)

January 24, 2009 at 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Dr. Luby it looks like you have everything under control,I had to call on roofer Jeff to do a repair from the wind on my deck roof so I guess he is the roof doctor.I'm glad you are doing better.It looks like I beat your mom also.

January 24, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home